Ease the Home Buying Process with an ABR®
Buying a home is one of the most complex transactions most people will ever make in their lifetimes. From start to finish, the process has many curves to navigate and details to consider. Whether you are a novice or experienced home buyer, don’t go it alone. Start your journey with a REALTOR® who has earned the industry ABR® designation.
An ABR®, or Accredited Buyer’s Representative, is a real estate agent with proven skills to offer a higher level of service to homebuyers. The agent not only has experience closing buyer transactions but has specialized education to match. With training in purchase negotiations and identifying trends and issues that affect homebuyers, an ABR® can help ease the home buying process by keeping their clients informed and ahead of the game.
Don’t make the mistake that some homebuyers do in thinking that they don’t need their own representation. If you see a house that you like and contact the listing agent directly, be aware that anything you tell them may be shared with the seller – details like your level of excitement, your max budget, etc. Why? Because the listing agent is working for the seller.
One real estate agent simplifies it like this: “If you were getting sued, would you hire the same attorney as the person suing you?” Buyers need their own representative who will look out for their best interests.
If you are buying a home in Houston, Katy or Fort Bend County, Norka Jenkins is an Accredited Buyer’s Representative with the experience, skills and dedication to help you and your family achieve your real estate goals.
As an ABR®, Norka will:
- Work for homebuyers for free (real estate commissions are paid by the seller)
- Listen to understand your specific wants and needs
- Locate the best properties for you to consider
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties
- Develop a strategy and negotiate on your behalf
- Stay on top of each phase of the process
- Keep you informed and address your questions and/or concerns
- Recommend the best service providers (lenders, inspectors, etc.)
- Keep your information private
Start your home buying journey by exploring communities today. Complete a short form to get a FREE Neighborhood Report.