Choosing a Realtor to Sell Your Home
When it’s time to sell your home, selecting a real estate professional is one of the most critical decisions you can make. During your screening process, you will likely weigh both tangible and intangible factors to narrow down the sea of agents and brokers in your market. Don’t forget to ask, “How are you going to sell my house?” Don’t be content with a simple list it and they will come response. That philosophy may work for baseball and hamburgers, but you need a realtor who will take a more strategic approach in producing a qualified buyer for your home.
As a Greenwood King Properties REALTOR®, Norka Jenkins adopts a carefully crafted plan when selling homes in the Houston market. The process begins with gaining an acute understanding of the neighborhood. In addition to the market areas that Greenwood King serves, Norka knows the profiles of various communities in Katy, Sugar Land, Richmond and Missouri City. She pairs this knowledge with a Comparative Market Analysis to advise sellers of a proper pricing strategy for their home.
Determining a fair market value is crucial to selling your home in the shortest amount of time. You are likely to attract more buyers, receive high and/or multiple offers and benefit from the momentum of initial interest and activity. Choosing a realtor who doesn’t understand pricing strategy could lengthen the amount of time that your home sits on the market.
Listing your home at the best price is only one precursor to the overall strategic marketing communications campaign that Norka utilizes. The plan also depends on boosting your home’s WOW factor in the eyes of potential buyers. This is done by enhancing curb appeal, making cosmetic improvements where needed, and showcasing high-quality, professional photos of your home.
Implementing the marketing strategy exposes your property to 3 target groups: other Greenwood King Properties agents, real estate agents at other companies, and homebuyers. Sellers who list their homes with Norka benefit from this planned marketing mix that includes:
- Online exposure on Greenwood King’s website, HAR.com, the MLS, and here on Norka’s website
- Direct or indirect exposure to engaged, high-end buyers on the Wall Street Journal’s Real Estate site
- Exposure to global buyers on The Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and Luxury Portfolio International® websites.
- Open houses and neighborhood tours
- Targeted e-notifications announcing new listings, price adjustments and open houses
- Direct or indirect benefit from recognized and respected print ads in the Houston Chronicle, the Houston Business Journal and other local publications
- Direct mail announcements
- Elegantly crafted listing sheets and listing brochures
Additionally, every 30 days that your home is on the market, Norka will provide you with a personalized report of recent promotional tactics, nearby market activity, and feedback from prospective buyers and/or their agents. After you secure a purchase contract, she will continue to help you navigate each phase of your home sale through to closing.
List your home with confidence by choosing Norka’s exceptional service combined with Greenwood King Properties’ strategic, award-winning resources. Take the first step with a free Comparative Market Analysis.